Friday, June 20, 2014

Just a little bit stronger

I've had some set backs this week, but I've also lost 3lbs. I've changed my workouts again, and I've really been watching my binging. Seeing other peoples progress has lit a fire in me. I started following a girl on you tube about a year ago, she does dance fitness classes in Knoxville. She got an offer to make a dvd and her workouts have just blown up social media. This girl inspires me so much, the workouts are so much fun and the music she uses is today's rap/pop music. I love her morals, and the VERY personal way she does her videos. If you're looking for a fun new way to workout and don't want to be embarrassed at a local zumba class, you should check out dance fitness with Jessica on facebook. I've been able to go from a 30 minute workout to a 45 minute workout. I've tried pushing my self to reach 1 hour, but I always feel like I'm going to pass out. I've learned over the years to listen to my body and not over do it. I usually do 30 minutes of the dance videos and 15 minutes of running the treadmill and a variety of crunches. I still haven't used the juicer I bought last year.... *goal for the weekend: Make my first homemade juice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment