Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mind, Body and Soul part 1

I've taken a break from blogging to reflect on some things. When talking to GOD lately, I hear a lot of "be still" and "be patient". When I hear that, I know that there is a lesson coming for me. I'm a people watcher and social media is a great way to learn from other peoples lives, their mistakes and their good news. It helps me grow but at times it breaks my heart. You see or read that some one who you've know most of your life, is going through a terrible tragedy and you can't help but feel sorry for them. No matter how hard you try, they either don't want to listen or they have so many chains holding them back from GOD that they can't see the light. Those moments, when I see someone in that state makes me one, feel bad for them and I pray and two, I feel so blessed to have the relationship that I have with GOD. Though I'm far from perfect, I am so glad that I've broken those chains. I do have others, many others and I will until the day I die because I will never be perfect. But GOD is working in me, changing me daily and HE shows me through other people. I am reminded each time of how far I've come, the obstacles I have faced, the pain I have endured, and from the tears that have been shed. Slowly but surely GOD is showing me my purpose and I intend to use it ever time HE needs me to. I feel obligated to share my life's experiences and daily testimony so that maybe it will encourage and motivate others to push on. GOD never gave up on me, I gave up on GOD and HE was right where I left HIM waiting with open arms for me to return to HIM. As I write this, I have several people on my mind. Lives lost, confused, overwhelmed, feeling defeated and ready to give up. I'm here to tell you that GOD does do amazing things. And if you'll just accept HIM, HE WILL change your life. So, DON'T GIVE UP. You don't have to fight any battle alone, God says that it is HIS job to fight them, not us. Whatever you are going through, GOD will be by your side the whole time, you just have to accept HIM first. If you're not a Christian, all you have to do is say "the sinners prayer". If you are a Christian and you've had a set back, rededicate your life and surround yourself with GODLY people, start a daily devotional and pray constantly. If you're not a Christian and you want to know what the sinners prayer is, it is simply, acknowledging that Christ is GOD's ONLY son, that HE died on the cross for YOUR sins. You accept HIM to come into your life and save you. Ask for HIM to come into your heart and mind and purify them and to be with you always. End your prayer with In Jesus name, Amen! You have to wholeheartedly mean the prayer. You have to honestly want HIM in your life and not be like me when I was 8 and just say the prayer so you don't burn in hell for eternity. As a teenager I realized what I had done, so to be sure, I said the prayer again and that time, I meant it.

Romans 10:9-10

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment